In the process of creating it, I learnt how to do video, edit video, break up into segments, and then put it back together again to turn it into a course. I learnt a lot!
If you ever want to create a video yourself, here are some helpful tips:
1. Do not have a deadline. You will surpass the date anyway….There are usually at least a couple glitches that will come your way.
2. Take the time to learn what you need to learn. If you rush, errors will happen and you will have to start over and that will take even more time.
3. Write a really good text or plan before you start. Add details and more details. This will save you time in the long run.
4. Edit everything the best you can. The better the editing, the better the video. Take out anything you do not deem essential.
5. Have fun doing too then show it off to your friends. Ask them for advice about fine tuning your piece.